- Issues with edit menu items
- Copy issues on the save dialog
- Hiding of the “Show desktop” hover
- Restricting the open file dialog to only DoodleDesk files
- Issues with the eraser path changing once drawn
- Issues with save prompt when creating new documents
- Issues with creating new files when the current file has been edited
DoodleDesk, the Whiteboard for your Desktop, is the perfect application for people who diagram, design, ideate or doodle. It has been endorsed by most of my family, and was given special mention in my primary school’s weekly newsletter. Have you doodled on your desktop yet?